Senior Brand Designer
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: Jan 4, 2019 / Status: Open for applications
Salary: £35-45k d.o.e.
Start Date: ASAP
Who we are
We are a brand creation agency that believes the most successful brands create unforgettable experiences in never seen before spaces.
We work primarily in the hospitality sector creating destination hotels, bars and restaurants. We are a small agency with a collaborative mindset, bringing the right people together for the needs of each job.
We are located in a open plan workspace in the Tea Building, Shoreditch.
What we’re after
We are looking for a senior graphic designer with an absolute passion for creating unique brands. Someone who knows the importance of brand strategy and believes that each brand should be different and better than what has been before. The 3 primary roles are:
1) To work with a brand strategist, conceptualise and create unique brand concepts and the brand positioning that goes alongside this.
2) To bring that brand positioning to life visually creating inspiring and award winning brand identities and
3) To collaborate with other creatives to create and activate incredible experiences around the brand.
We want someone that will challenge us, who has a love for all forms of design and will push the boundaries creatively on each project. We want someone who will give an alternative perspective to the other creatives in the agency. The person must deliver new ideas but also rationalise that creativity with coherent and logical reason and thought. Someone who will think differently but be able to tell the story as to why, stirring emotions, inspiring and thought-provoking along the way. We want someone who is confident in their beliefs but humble in the way they collaborate.
We are looking for only the most creative person so we accept that they may not have experience of working in a branding agency. That being said, we would like someone with experience with the brand world. Someone who knows the difference between brand strategy and brand identity and understands that a brand is only as good as the experience it is delivering.
The day to day
The day to day will include taking brand strategy, and creating unique brand positioning and visual identities for our clients.
Then activating the brand in the most innovative and engaging way.
We also have regular brainstorming sessions and collaborative review sessions, so they will be expected to lead those meetings to add value to the entire project.
- No egos. We want open, honest, optimistic and collaborative.
- Cutting edge knowledge of print and production techniques.
- Immaculate attention to detail and love of the craft of design.
- Knowledge and love of design for digital format.
- Relentless passion for design, brands, consumer trends and creative movements.
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to lead and mentor a creative team.
- Motion graphics skills would be a positive.
- Ability to create video content would also be beneficial.
- A passion outside of branding.